The 4th installment of the Federal Mobile Computing Summit and Technology Showcase will examine the post-Digital Government Strategy landscape, and look at how agencies have actually implemented mobility within their organizations. It will also examine the next generation of mobile technology and what lies ahead in Mobile Government.
Topics to be addressed during the course of the day:
- Developing Government-Wide Best Practices, Guidance and Standards
- Evaluation and Streamlining of Security and Privacy Processes (FedCert???)
- Government-Wide Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Guidance and Policies
- Improving Priority Customer-Facing Services for Mobile Use
- Making Existing High-Value Data and Content Available through Web APIs
- Setting up Government-Wide Mobile Device Management (MDM) Platform
- Promotion of Safe and Secure Adoption of New Technologies
Dr. Rick Holgate and Tom Suder will serve as Co-Chairs of the Federal Mobile Computing Summit and Technology Showcase, which is free to government participants. The event will be held on Tuesday, July 9th from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the prestigious Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center in Washington, D.C., and will include a Mobile Technology Showcase featuring the latest in cutting-edge technology from leading mobile innovators. For industry inquiries, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.